Monday, January 21, 2008

Paacheddegeddon - Gujjuphobia, the return

I climbed the train this morning, I had good sleep yesterday being a Monday and after all that booze on the weekend, despite I was feeling drowsy.
And once again, as the Market is really touching its toes, the great investors from Baroda, Nausaari, Ahmedabad and Rajkot started their way of communicating!
I then prayed god for something which is impossible as I wanted God to make me - Clint Eastwood with a naked Gun in my hand , a thin cigarette being chewed at the right side of my mouth......
And as soon as someone open their mouth - with a pace I fire and blow his head. BANG!!!
and in slow motion clear the smoke from the guns barrel.
It dint work, Instead I discovered the greatest formula, which needs to be put in for quantum physics and mechanics or may be quantum psychology, which goes:

f(x) + downfall of Stock market x andheri-churchgate-baroda express / forgotten iPod at home = f(massive headache entire day) + gujjuphobia x n

No comments: