Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Playlist =|

I would like to share my playlist which keeps playing on my iPod infinite times. These songs are a part of my routine and my ongoing activities. The first list is when I play when I am bored, feeling suffocated within or when I feel like dumping everything I have and running away somewhere. The songs rather speak my mind out.

Here it goes:

10. Unforgiven - Metallica
9. Almost Easy - Avenged Sevenfold
8. Crawling in Dark - Hoobastank
7. Breaking the Law - Judas Priests
6. Turn the Page - Metallica
5. Lift - Poets of The Fall
4. Like Suicide - Seether
3. Orion - Metallica
2. Please - Staind
1. Breakdown - Tantric

The next is my very best. The works of heaviest hard rock bands who have rocked the world. This one's when it is hard to concentrate.

5. Wasted Time - Skid Row
4. Shake me Down - cage the Elephant
3. Santa Monica - Theory of a Deadman
2. New Divide - Linkin Park
1. It's been a While - Staind


Death Metal Favorites

3. Windowpane - Opeth
2. As The Palaces Burn - Lamb of God
1. In The Mist She Was Standing - Opeth

Other bad a$$ playlist:

Is This Love - Whitesnake
In Trance - Scorpions
I Found You - L.A. Guns
Fuel - Metallica
Whiskey in The Jar - Metallica
F* MLYHM - Seether
Bad Girlfriend - Theory of a Deadman
By My Side - 3 doors down
Dreaming wide Awake - Poets of The Fall
The Dance of Eternity - Dream Theater
Creeping Death - Metallica
Lovedrive - Scorpions
Passion Color's Everything - Poets of The Fall
King of Fools - Poets of The Fall
Nobody's Fool - Cinderella
High Enough - Damn Yankees
Paranoid - Black Sabbath
Come As You Are - Nirvana
Dani California - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Save Me - Poets of The Fall
Rime of the Ancient Marinier - Iron Maiden
Wild World - Jimmy Cliff
Down In Mexico - The coasters
Sorrow - Pink Floyd (P.U.L.S.E edtn)
Another Brick In The Wall II - Pink Floyd
Livin on a Prayer - Jon bon Jovi
Last Resort - Papa Roach
Attack - 30 seconds to Mars

No comments: