Thursday, January 29, 2009

Death of a Martian

Its seems like a 10,000 years after I am posting anything on my blog. And during this time, I was a little too busy, sometimes very busy and sometimes - did not feel like posting anything. I dont like posting on this blog anymore. As I my posts get hardly any comments. Feels bad (ekaant mein rone jaisa). Life is life, moves on and won't have any effect even though my blog shuts.

So I am signing off. Take care love you all. Thanks for all your efforts on those (hardly any)comments

1 comment:

Alpana Kulkarni said...

:)
Don't be so nervous. You need to do kinda marketing of ur posts. No one wld know about your link unless n until u on ur own let them know that you blog!!
So better, write in labels column very common word u r going to use in ur blog. Those labels are search engine friendly and u ll get noted if somebody makes search with those labels.
Secondly start putting ur blog link in email conversation (with friends and forwarding).
I gave you these tips just cause I thought u write too well and if only because no1 reads ur blog u r going to quit then its no reason to do so.